PEABODY FEATURES & BENEFITS
PEABODY OILER DOWNLOADS
GFG offers a long list of custom design features on their line of Peabody Electrostatic Oilers. Depending on your production requirements, Peabody Oiler features can include:
• LA Blades – Patented
• DVC – Dynamic Voltage Control – originally patented and first sold by GFG
• Scalloped Blades
• Non-Conductive Liners
• Blade – Air Purge
• Automatic Shutters
• Choice of PLC’s
• Language Translations
• Adjustable Spray Width
• Rotary Atomizers
• Independent Coating Weight Control
• Your oiler can be designed with a “C” frame design, allowing you to move the oiler off line with the strip present.
• Telescopic blade carriers will allow your technicians’ easy access to blades and the inside of the enclosure when periodic maintenance is required.
• Tank heaters are designed to be easily removed – without draining the tank.
• Enclosure heating is available for adverse environmental conditions.
In addition, all oiler systems feature solid-state power supplies and the Peabody Dynamic Voltage Control, originally patented and first sold by GFG, for superior coating performance.